Descendants of Laura Ann Jackson Arnold (1826-1911)
Jackson genealogy top level Generation No. 1 1. LAURA ANN JACKSON
Sister of Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
was born 27 March 1826 in (likely) Clarksburg, Harrison Co., West Virginia, and died 24 September 1911 in Buckhannon, Upshur Co., WV; buried Heavner Cemetery, Upshur Co. She married JONATHAN ARNOLD 01 September 1844; they were divorced in 1870. He was born 27 March 1802 in West Brownsville, Fayette Co. PA, and died 20 July 1883 in Beverly, Randolph Co., WV.
Generation No. 2 2. THOMAS JACKSON ARNOLD
- Children of LAURA JACKSON and JONATHAN ARNOLD are:
- 2. i. THOMAS JACKSON ARNOLD, b. 03 November 1845, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV; d. 10 January 1933, Arnold Hill, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV.
- 3. ii. ANNA GRACE ARNOLD, b. 23 March 1848, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV; d. 18 March 1878, Cincinnati, OH.
- 4. iii. STARK WILLIAM ARNOLD, b. 02 December 1851, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV; d. 16 August 1898, Ocean Grove, NJ.
- iv. LAURA ZELL ARNOLD, b. 19 December 1853; d. May 1854.
was born 03 November 1845 in Beverly, Randolph Co., WV, and died 10 January 1933 in Arnold Hill, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV. He married MARY EUGENIA HILL 01 June 1876, daughter of DANIEL HILL and ISABELLA MORRISON. She was born 29 April 1852 in Lexington, Virginia, and died 24 November 1934 in Arnold Hill, Beverly, Randolph Co., WV. MARY'S mother, ISABELLA, was the sister of Mary Anna Morrison, second wife of Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson (her husband's uncle and namesake).
3. ANNA GRACE ARNOLD
- Children of THOMAS ARNOLD and MARY HILL are:
- i. ISABELLA ARNOLD, b. 1877.
- ii. DANIEL HARVEY HILL ARNOLD, b.1879.
- iii. THOMAS JACKSON ARNOLD, JR., b. 1883.
- iv. EUGENE HILL ARNOLD, b. 1890.
was born 23 March 1848 in Beverly, Randolph Co., WV, and died 18 March 1878 in Cincinnati, OH; buried Springfield, OH. She married MAJ. CHARLES H. EVANS 12 December 1866.
4. STARK WILLIAM ARNOLD
- Children of ANNA ARNOLD and CHARLES EVANS are:
- i. HOWARD STARK EVANS, 1871-1874.
- ii. CHARLES "CHARLEY" THOMAS EVANS, 1873-1874.
was born 02 December 1851 in Beverly, Randolph Co., WV, and died 16 August 1898 in Ocean Grove, NJ. He married ELIZABETH ELLEN GOHEN Bet. 25 December 1880 or 1881. She was born 10 January 1851, and died 30 June 1918.
- Children of STARK ARNOLD and ELIZABETH GOHEN are:
- i. GRACE DECOURCEY ARNOLD, b. 1881.
- ii. MARIE ESTELLE ARNOLD, b. 1883.
- iii. GOHEN CLARK ARNOLD, b. 1885.
- iv. BEATRICE SOUVENIR ARNOLD, b. 1887.