VMI in conjunction with the Chung Cheng Institute of Technology offers a summer program in Taiwan.
Dates: May 18 - May 29, 2015
Cost: CCIT will provide cost free tuition, room, and board. The only
cost to the cadet is round trip airfare to Taipei, Taiwan.
Any current VMI cadet in good standing is eligible to apply. Applications must be received no later than 28 February 2015.
Cadets may choose three 1 credit courses from among the six offered.
These course will be taught in English and no prior knowledge of the
Chinese language is required.
- Topics in Explosive Chemical Warfare
- Information Security Technology
- An Introduction to Marine Vehicle Design
- Design Methodology of Aerial Vehicles
- Geospatial Data Processing
- Advance Light Source in Taiwan: Infrared Optical Principles and Processing
Room and Board
will be living with CCIT cadets in their barracks. Cadets will wear the
class uniform. They will be able to participate in physical training
and other aspects of daily life at CCIT.
Cadets are exposed to
many aspects of Taiwanes culture. Excursions in the past have included
trips to Taipei, Longshaun Temple, Taipei 101, the Shi-lin Night Market,
and Sun Moon Lake.