The Internship Program of the Department of Economics and Business is designed to assist department majors in identifying and securing summer internship opportunities.
Internships are an excellent way to:
- build experience for resumes (and often earn competitive wages)
- earn academic credit (with some restrictions)
- gain exposure to related industries
- secure a job for after graduation
EC/BU cadets have held internships at a variety of companies, including:
- Owen & Minor, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase
- GE Aviation
- The London Company
- Federal Air Marshall Service
- Virginia Asset Management
- State Department
- Long & Foster Real Estate
- Merrill Lynch
- WB&A Market Research
- Northwestern Mutual Financial
- Dorsey Wright Associates
Mrs. Linda Moreschi
326 Scott Shipp Hall
The Economics and Business Internship Program is supported in part by the George J. Collins 1962 Economics Fund.