Registrar Office Mission
NOTICE: VMI will be closed for Christmas Furlough beginning at 1630 on Friday, December 19th and will reopen on Monday, January 5th at 0800. Transcript requests will not be processed during this time. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.
Thanks for Registering
Registrar functions include student services and academic records management, course scheduling, degree certification and diploma processing, registration, grading and evaluations, transcript processing, academic standards review, statistical reporting and support of ad hoc requests, FERPA compliance, continued development of technology and post-wide availability of data to the community.
The Registrar's Office meets its mission through:
- Seeking ways to continually improve the level of service to the user community. This is accomplished through a continual review of technological capabilities, and the development of supporting processes and procedures that will enhance information accessibility to cadets, faculty and administrative personnel.
- Upholding quality standards and ensuring that the integrity, accuracy and security of data remains at exceptional quality.
- Real time processing of information to provide the post-community direct access to the most up-to-date and accurate information available.
- To support the end users to be more self-sufficient within the decentralized structure.
- Promoting personal, courteous and cooperative customer service in meeting the needs of the user community.
- To serve the cadets, parents, faculty, alumni, staff and general public within the parameters established by law.
Suggest a Link: If there is a page from the VMI website that you use frequently and would like added to the Registrar's Office webpage, please let us know. Click here to suggest a link!!