Saturday, 23 August, Cameron Hall
Due to Lexington/Rockbridge Festival
downtown, Main Street will be closed
Families are encouraged to enter the VMI Post through the Jordan's Point
Utilize Exit 191 off I-81 & follow signage to Jordan's Point Entrance
Matriculation Day - Class of 2018 Brochure
New cadets must go through the Matriculation process and Matriculation Fair before checking into Barracks. During Matriculation, new cadets and their parents have an opportunity to discuss studies from their chosen curriculum, sign the matriculation pledge and add their names to the matriculation book. Also at this time, new cadets receive room assignments, mailbox numbers, email addresses, and Reserve Office Training Corps (ROTC) information.
New cadets who did not attend the Summer Transition Program will be issued their athletic uniform at Matriculation. New cadets who attended the Summer Transition Program should bring all uniform items issued to them.
New cadets whose last last name begins with:
A-L report to Cameron Hall 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
M-Z report no later than 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. to Cameron Hall
Matriculation Day Schedule (Schedule subject to Change)
- 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Matriculation | Cameron Hall
- 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Matriculation Fair | Crozet Hall
- 2:00 p.m. Superintendent's Welcome | Cameron Hall All new cadets must wear VMI issued athletic uniform to welcome ceremony.
- Approximately 2:30 p.m. March Off | Cameron Hall
- 3:00 p.m. Finish for the day