Student Exhibitor Registration
Registration for VSSEF 2016 will open in March 2016 as your regional fair completes.
Students may register only after their regional fair is over AND the Fair Director says GO!
Each student participating in the competition is required to register.
All programming for VSSEF is held in Cameron Hall at Virginia Military Institute.
On-line registration will close the Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 prior to the competition.
Students must have a completed registration in order to set up a project on Friday evening, April 8.
EXHIBITORS MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete on-line registration
- Pay your $30 registration fee payment. (pay with credit card during on-line registration, or by check - follow instructions during on-line registration and on your email confirmation)
- Complete, Scan and Email All Forms: Publicity Release, Sponsor Release, Email Release, and W9.
- Forms must be completed and signed
- W-9 form is required for winners to receive their award money is MUST BE FILLED OUT TO THE STUDENT, NOT THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN. [Students not completing this form, should they win, will be required to fill one out during the Awards Ceremony in order to receive their prize money.]
- Scan and email these forms prior to your arrival to VMI. We request these also by the online registration deadline, Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
- ISEF Documents. Your Fair Director will send these to me. Please make sure the Director has them.
If you have any questions or get stuck, please call or email: 540-464-7582, firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help!