“Above and Beyond” $100 Class Challenge
Give $100 “Above and Beyond” what you gave last year to help your class win a named, endowed athletic scholarship and you will earn a chance to be named “Keydet Club Member of the Year”!
Earn Bragging Rights for your Class: Challenge Details
1. Every alumnus who contributes at least $100 “Above and Beyond” what they contributed last fiscal year to the Keydet Club will count as a donor in
the “Class Funding Challenge”. Gifts must be made before the June 30 fiscal year ’12 books close. Gifts cannot be made in behalf of another Brother Rat.
2. Donors who already contributed their FY ’12 gifts will automatically be included if their total is $100 “above and beyond” what they
gave last fiscal year. All qualifying gifts must be directed to the Keydet Club Scholarship Fund, any of the Athletic Operating Funds or to an endowed
scholarship within the Keydet Club. For non-members, a gift of ONLY $100 will qualify you!
3. The VMI class with highest number of participants will win a “Need Based” VMI Athletic Scholarship
within the Keydet Club bearing the class’s name. This scholarship will remain in perpetuity (forever) and the class will designate a “Fund Representative” who will be
invited to attend the Annual Scholarship Awards Banquet. The Class will also be recognized on the Football video board next fall and in the Alumni Review!
See the Class Standings
One lucky donor/winner will be named “Keydet Club Member of the Year”!
1. Every alumnus who participates will have their name added to the drawing to win being
named “Keydet Club Member of the Year”!
2. The winner will receive:
- Football game day video board recognition as “Keydet Club Member of the Year”!
- 2 premium season tickets for football, basketball and baseball
- Keydet Club Leadership parking on the parade ground or behind the stadium for the 2012 football season
- An invitation to the Keydet Club’s Annual Scholarship Awards Banquet October 20th and sit with the coach of your choice.
Lodging for one night is included.
- An invitation for the Keydet Club’s Annual Leadership Outing on June 7, 2013 – includes lodging
Note: Tax deductible gifts to the Keydet Club may be made by cash, check, credit cards or appreciated securities.
Mailing to: VMI Keydet Club, PO Box 932, Lexington, VA 24450